Friday, March 18, 2011

Week #1 Winner Announced - Another Contest Next Week!

Congratulations to Alicia M. Caroll of Harrisonburg, Virgina for winning this week's FREE Custom Kente stole!

Below is her 5 sentence essay on the signifcance and value of wearing a custom kente stole on graduation day.

Wearing a Kente Stole has significance and value to me because I'll be wearing it during one of the most important moments in my life. Graduating from college is a scary but exciting all at the same time. However, just as the cloth has been carefully handled, planned and woven to make something beautiful, I know that God has done, is doing and will continue to do the same with my life.

Congratulations Alicia !!!

1 comment:

Alicia Carroll said...

Thank you so much!!!! How should I contact you? Or will you be contacting me?